As the current global pandemic shows, possibility of a crisis severely disrupting an organization’s ability to operate looms today like never before. Given the pace with which global threats evolve, incidents such as cyber sabotage, volatile weather patterns, terrorism attacks, and epidemics are increasingly likely.
These events all impact the ability to continue operations and meet stakeholders’ objectives and may even threaten the very existence of the business. Being able to better recognize potential crises, effectively handle such interruptions, and return to normal operations is extremely difficult. Gaining the capacity to do this quickly and efficiently with the minimum amount of impact — to be crisis resilient — is that much harder, and the ultimate goal.
After completing this course you will be able to
- Understand how to become a more crisis resilient organization
- Ensure that BCP and the crisis management plans are regularly updated to meet the ever changing risk environment
- Develop BCP plans that cover all business functions
- Implement an effective approach for communicating to all stakeholders through each stage of a crisis
- Deal with extreme risk events in a more managed way
- Build and oversee an effective BCP team
- Complete regular crisis management audits
Join us on the 2nd & 3rd June 2021 on Central African Time GMT +2 from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Participants will also earn 8 CPE credits (in the Management Advisory Services field of study).