Reliability at any facility is a must if we want to remain competitive in the world market place. This is a 5 Day, fun and highly interactive program designed and delivered to build an attendee’s knowledge on global practices regardless of the learner’s starting point. The course covers the salient points and knowledge based as outline and defined by SMRP. The range of course discussions follow the arc of high level understanding from establishing a sound business case to budget effectiveness to exceptional maintenance practices and is not restricted to Maintenance Personnel only. This workshop that will prepare participants to take the CMRP Certification after attending the training, should they wish to proceed.
Join us from the 15th (Mon) to 19th (Fri) August 2022 8:30am to 2:30pm GMT+8 Singapore Time (4th Run) and be equipped with the following comprehensive Maintenance and Reliability Framework
- Business and Management − translating the business goals of an organization into maintenance and reliability goals
- Manufacturing Process Reliability − ensuring that maintenance and reliability activities improve the production process
- Equipment Reliability − both assessing the current equipment capabilities and determining the appropriate actives necessary to ensure the equipment can deliver on its intended capabilities
- Organization and Leadership − ensuring a well-led, highly engaged and capable maintenance staff and team
- Work Management − includes in-depth discussions and exercises on maintenance activities
Do contact our sales consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!