Simplifying the Day-to-Day Legalities of Compliance, Documents and Data Protection 8th, 10th, 29th June & 1st July 2021 LIVE INSTRUCTOR LED ONLINE TRAINING
Data protection and information governance are at the heart of every organisation be they private, public or commercial. Good governance is vital to protect personal data, protect the organisation and protect the employee processing that information.
Complying with data protection legislation and observing ethical standards of processing is good for business, it raises the trust level of clients, improves efficiency, prevents adverse publicity and avoids financial sanctions from global Regulators – in short Good governance is good for business and your profitability.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the European Union’s flagship pieces of legislation and is the de-facto global standard in data protection. Understanding the GDPR and recognised industry best practice in terms of information governance and asset management provides an excellent foundation in the gold standard of managing personal data from a privacy, security and confidentiality point of view.
This unique course has brought together a number of well-established and researched but usually separate and distinct courses to offer you the opportunity to both enhance your existing knowledge and gain new knowledge in data protection and information governance.
This new combined course consists of a certified exam together to demonstrate your newly acquired knowledge in data protection, together with a certificate of attendance for the information governance workshop elements. which are knowledge tested with a set of multiple choice, questions to ensure knowledge transfer.
Learning is enhanced using real-life scenarios, group discussion, revision and course books. For In –House training, content can be tailored to client’s very own specific individual requirements.
The turmoil in the world is intense– with unimaginable impact leading to increasing public unrest, fluctuating oil prices, natural disasters of a scale thought unimaginable, volatile stock markets and world economic uncertainty. In this time of global uncertainty how do you steer a course through these difficult waters?
The answer is to recognise the only real link between all these events – RISK – and then to try to anticipate, manage and then deal with these risks at an enterprise level. Most organisations have now realised that much more is needed and have developed an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) approach. This has ensured that risks that were previously managed in isolation can be aggregated and prioritized across the entire business. Advanced ERM goes one step further. Risks are scored based on business materiality with each risk being evaluated and compared by the financial, legal, reputational, and regulatory impact, and classified by the effect they could have on the business.
New understandings of risk emerge, and efficient controls can be implemented to tackle what really matters to the business, and drive competitive advantage. In short, the focus becomes strategic risk management.
After completing this course you will be able to
- Implement appropriate and varied techniques for the identification and assessment of risks
- Generate measurable value by aligning the ERM framework with corporate performance expectations
- Engage the Board in the analysis of enterprise risk scenarios
- Foster a culture that reinforces appropriate risk-taking to balance value creation and value protection
- Clarify ERM accountabilities of all employees from executives to the front line
- Implement key risk indicators (KRI’s) for each line of business
- Enhance achievement of corporate objectives by linking performance targets, and risk management actions
- Develop risk appetite statements and apply risk tolerance techniques
NOTE: This is an advanced level course and delegates should have 2 years’ experience in a supervisory, management or assurance role.
Join us on 26th (Mon) & 27th (Tue) July 2021 @ African Central Time (GMT +2) from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Participants will also earn 10 CPE credits (in the Management Advisory Services field of study).
As the current global pandemic shows, possibility of a crisis severely disrupting an organization’s ability to operate looms today like never before. Given the pace with which global threats evolve, incidents such as cyber sabotage, volatile weather patterns, terrorism attacks, and epidemics are increasingly likely.
These events all impact the ability to continue operations and meet stakeholders’ objectives and may even threaten the very existence of the business. Being able to better recognize potential crises, effectively handle such interruptions, and return to normal operations is extremely difficult. Gaining the capacity to do this quickly and efficiently with the minimum amount of impact — to be crisis resilient — is that much harder, and the ultimate goal.
After completing this course you will be able to
- Understand how to become a more crisis resilient organization
- Ensure that BCP and the crisis management plans are regularly updated to meet the ever changing risk environment
- Develop BCP plans that cover all business functions
- Implement an effective approach for communicating to all stakeholders through each stage of a crisis
- Deal with extreme risk events in a more managed way
- Build and oversee an effective BCP team
- Complete regular crisis management audits
Join us on the 2nd & 3rd June 2021 on Central African Time GMT +2 from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Participants will also earn 8 CPE credits (in the Management Advisory Services field of study).
WORKSHOP 1: CERTIFIED KPI PROFESSIONAL ANALYSIS 7TH – 9TH JUNE 2021 SINGAPORE TIME (GMT +8) 9:00AM TO 1:00PM ( MORNING SESSION)
The purpose of this advanced KPI & performance management course is to highlight the elements of key performance indicators (KPIs) management that lead to an effective and efficient organizational performance. This course will provide a strong skills in deploying performance management by developing the next generation of KPI architects. These KPI architects will form the basis of the organization performance measurement capability. In addition, this obtained performance knowledge will help you in understanding, establishing, activating, reporting and generating value by using KPIs across the organization. By completing this course, you will gain both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety of performance management tools and techniques for KPI management. An exam will be given after completion of the course to test and certify the attendee to be a “Certified KPI Professional”
Benefits of attending
- KPI management skill is in high demand
- Optimize your team performance
- Pay reasonable & discounted price
- Learn advanced KPI tools & techniques
- Become a “Certified KPI Professional”
WORKSHOP 2: KPI PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – GAP ANALYSIS
7TH & 8TH JUNE 2021 SINGAPORE TIME (GMT +8) 2:00PM TO 5:15PM (AFTERNOON SESSION)
Almost all organisations have some form of business measurement – driven by the rationale of “what gets measured gets managed”. But it is also true that so many organisations are dissatisfied with, and use poorly, their KPI-PMS
There is a wide range of problems frequently associated with such KPI performance management systems; a few of the more common are:
- Poor alignment between the strategic KPIs at organisational level, versus the departmental and individual employee KPIs
- Selection of inappropriate KPIs, often on the basis that they are easy to measure
- Unrealistic and unaligned KPI targets
- KPI / performance measures that focus on past results, not what is forecast in future
- A well-meaning, but poorly structured and managed, alignment with compensation.
This programme takes a management overview of the subject and helps attendees to highlights aspects of their organisations’ KPI-PMS that require strengthening / improvement.
Join us and
- Understand the (often missing…) link between business strategy and relevant “Strategic KPIs”
- Learn how to link personal KPIs / Objectives to the business strategy
- Learn about “good practice KPI management” and undertake a gap-analysis assessment for your organisation – a powerful take-away from the course
- Understand the key features and practicalities of focusing on the future
Ken knowledge International is pleased to announce that, The Advanced Certificate for the Executive Assistant: ACEA® is now available LIVE Online!
July 6, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 29 @ 01:00-05:00 (UTC) @ 9:00am to 1:00 pm Singapore Time
BOOK BEFORE THE END OF APRIL & SAVE USD 300 | GBP 300 | EUR 300:
Standard Rate USD 2,299 | Early Bird Rate USD 1,999
This is a groundbreaking, globally recognised, certified training program for the modern day Executive Assistant. Over 1000 Executive Assistants have now participated in this globally recognised programme. This is a world-leading intensive and interactive 5-day Executive level training programme, that equips current and aspiring Executive Assistants with the skills and knowledge they need to become true “Business Partners”.
To succeed in their role in modern times it is now imperative that the Executive Assistants have a deep understanding of ‘the business’ and their Executives’ role & responsibilities. Organisations are looking for Assistants that possess “Executive Level” business acumen and skills now more than ever.
Uniquely delivered, this qualification focuses on delivering a fundamental conceptual understanding of business and organisations as well as practical skills. This course is marketed in partnership with BMTG (UK) Ltd.
Do contact our sales consultant at email@example.com for more information!
Power BI is a business analytics app by Microsoft. It is an interactive visualizations and business intelligence and management app designed for business users to create their own reports and dashboard.
With the app, business users can present their performance and progress updates to management more effectively as compared to simple tables of numbers.
Come Join us on the 1st & 2nd June 2021 from 8:30am to 4:30pm Singapore Time GMT +8 and learn how to
- Extract data from multiple sources
- Transform the data
- Connect multiple data sets
- Create and organize multiple visualizations
This will be a very useful tool for the management of sales, operations and managers!
Do contact our sales consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!