This leading-edge training seminar provides the necessary skills to develop world class forecasting and budgeting processes during these times of uncertainty. This seminar will enable delegates to develop a framework that links strategies to forecasts to annual budget to achieve optimal organizational performance.
This training course will highlight:
- Links between Strategic Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Effective use of Excel to calculate both Forecasts and Budgets
- Impacts on Financial Plans of alternative methods of Financing,
- Various forms of Business and Financial Risk
- Best Practice in Operating Budgeting, Budgetary Control, Budgeting, and Cash Forecasting
This is a very “hands-on” course so please bring your laptop computer so you can work through the templates provided.
Come Join us from the 14th to 17th June 2021 from 8:00am to 12:15pm Singapore Time GMT +8 and learn how to
- Improve the ability to think strategically and participate in the integration of the organization’s strategic management and budgeting processes
- Use forecasting techniques, most appropriate to their organization’s strategic planning and budgeting
- Apply the techniques that relate to the key principles of financial management:
- shareholder wealth maximization;
- cash flow;
- time value of money;
- Appreciate the behavior of costs and identify the costing methods that may best be used in financial planning, budgeting and budgetary control
- Use best practice to develop operating budgets, capital expenditure budgets, and cash flow budgets and forecasts in line with organizational strategic objectives
For further details please contact us at email@example.com
Power BI is a business analytics app by Microsoft. It is an interactive visualizations and business intelligence and management app designed for business users to create their own reports and dashboard.
With the app, business users can present their performance and progress updates to management more effectively as compared to simple tables of numbers.
Come Join us on the 1st & 2nd June 2021 from 8:30am to 4:30pm Singapore Time GMT +8 and learn how to
- Extract data from multiple sources
- Transform the data
- Connect multiple data sets
- Create and organize multiple visualizations
This will be a very useful tool for the management of sales, operations and managers!
Do contact our sales consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Cyber risk and security, top the international agenda as high-profile breaches raise fears that hack attacks and other security failures could endanger the global economy. Cyber security is one of the most urgent issues of the day. Computer networks have always been the target of criminals, and it is likely that the danger of cyber security breaches will only increase in the future as these networks expand, but there are sensible precautions that organizations can take to minimize losses from those who seek to do harm.
Our Trainers are of an international publication on the subject, we have designed this workshop keeping in mind the various common cyber threats and how an auditor performs the role of auditing cyber security. We will be sharing our practical experience of designing information technology risk grading methods and assessing information technology risks for various institutions.
Check yourself whether you need to attend his workshop by looking at the following questions.
- Do you feel that your organisation is technology dependant and the technology infrastructure has been kept outside the scope of standard control mechanism like audit or there is scope of improvement of the audit function?
- Do you recognise the need of a standardised framework for information technology risk assessment?
- Do you feel that vulnerability testing would be a key function for security auditing?
- Do you audit the business continuity function of the organisation?
So join us on 21st & 22nd June 2021 @ Central African Time (GMT +2) 9:00am – 03:30pm and gain extreme insight on his otherwise complex subject. You also get 10 CPE hours recognised by NASBA which not only takes care of CPE requirement but also underlines the quality control process that the course has gone through.
For more information, please contact email@example.com